Posted by: LULU | 2008-12-02

Doctor please help. before it was fine but now i have realize that since i have been on the injection nurstarate i bleed everyday i do not stop, Is ot normal or what i' m worried coz now my husband complai that when do i stop.

Unfortunate4ly this is a fairly common side effect of the injecatbles. Go to your doctor/clinic and they will give you something to stop the bleeding.

Inno, please post your question separately.

Posted by: Inno | 2008-12-02

I also need help regarding the bleeding that do not stop I' ve been on my periods since the 17th Nov and it doesn' t seem is going to stop anytime soon. I was on Microval since I was breastfeeding and now I stopped and took other prevention pills, and my periods are still continuing, I' m getting worried....PLEASE HELP US

Reply to Inno