Question
Posted by: me | 2008/09/08

Iregular periods

I' ve been on the pill (femoden ed) for almost a year and the half. the reason was to bring my period to be regular not prevention. my period was normal all this time and I got used to take them the way they were keeping me regular. End of July i decided to stop using them and now I see blood every day, i don' t know weather its period or its just spotting and i have some pain like mestruation pain. The blood is not heavy but I hate the feeling that i might have an accident and be embarassent of not knowing when i' m suppose to expect my period and be ready for them. Please help

Expert ImageTeen expert

please post your question to our GynaeDoc here at Health24

1
Posted by: Kman | 2008/09/08

Hi There,

I would suggest that you go and see your GP. Your GP is best equipped to deal with this. I know it might be a bit embarassing to see your GP about matters like this but in the long run it could probably save you alot of trouble.

Best of luck!

Reply to Kman