Question
Posted by: CE | 2008/08/13

I" M PREGNANT

Hello Doc and all,
Did a hpt yesterday and it was positive. The only thing now, is i' m confused as to how far along i am. Had a period on 4/07 and on 27/07. Not sure if I conceived around 13/07 or 05/08. But i thought that if i only conceived on the 5/08, then a hpt wouldn' t be positive yet. Dont want to go to gynae too soon. I' ll rather go for blood tests and see what hcg level i have. Will the lab assistant be able to tell me? From there i' ll decide when to make my gynae app.

One more question: I' m a regular blood donar..... can i donate blood while pregnant?

Thanks for taking the time to read my post.
Much appreciated.

The most accurate way to tell how far you are is with a scan. I would suggest that you see your doctor mid September.
You should not donate blood while pregnant.

2
Posted by: Nix | 2008/08/13

Congrats. You can' t donate blood while pregnant.

Reply to Nix
Posted by: nash | 2008/08/13

you cant donate blood while pregnant.

Reply to nash