Question
Posted by: strong_man | 2008/10/14

I.Q

Whats the definition of I.Q

Intelligence Quotient. An artificial formula for estimating intelligence, developed many years ago when the armies of the world needed to sort out recruits, and distinguish between idiots and those with promise. as there are in fact different types of intelligence, the usual scores are to a significant degree artificial. The IQ scores are calculated so as to have 100 as an average, with higher scores being more intelligent.

2
Posted by: Ja | 2008/10/15

Mental deficiency used to be more finely classified using the following technical terms that later began to be abused by the rest of society (5):

IQ Range Classification
70-80 Borderline deficiency
50-69 Moron
20-49 Imbecile
below 20 Idiot

These are now largely obsolete and mental deficiency is now generally called mental retardation. The following is the currently used classification of retardation in the USA (5):

IQ Range Classification
50-69 Mild
35-49 Moderate
20-34 Severe
below 20 Profound

Reply to Ja
Posted by: Ja | 2008/10/15

Checkout
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ_and_Global_Inequality

RSA ave IQ = 72! Go figure!

Reply to Ja