Question
Posted by: ANON | 2009-12-14

IPVENT

I am an asthma sufferer and get quite bad asthmatic bronchitis about twice a year. I was on Budeflam 200mg 2x inhalations 2x daily and servent 2x inhalations 2x daily. My doctor changed the medication to Ipvent and I had a bad side effect which included my chest closing up virtually immediately. Is this a normal side effect or am I just the exception. I have many medication allergies including penicillin, sulphanomides, morphine, pethedine etc.

I am now back on the budeflam and serevent with asthavent for emergencies,

Hallo Anon
You may be sensitive to the ingredients of the Ipvent. I think you are on an excellent combination at the moment and if this is working for you, don't change it.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009-12-14

Hallo Anon

Reply to cyberdoc