Question
Posted by: weird | 2009/05/13

ipod = headaches?

hi
I was wondering... could my ipod be giving me headaches? i don' t play it loud, but i do use it regularly. i have headaches all the time, not just when listening. i wake up with them, they last the whole day &  i go to bed with them. I take painkillers every morning and at night, sometimes it helps, but most of the time not. please advise whether ipod could be the cause?

Dear Weird
Not likely, this sounds more like a chronic tension headache and could be caused by muscle strain due to computer work or stress. It may be worth your while to see a physiotherapist for an evaluation of your upper back and neck muscles.