Question
Posted by: private | 2012/03/15

IPL

HI doc and readers.

can any one tell me where I can find a IPL machine for home use?

I want use it to remove armpit, face and leg hairs(man and woman)

Only about 2 people will be using it, but I don''t want to buy a small useless machine where it takes days to do a cheek or leg.

I have bought a laser machine before, but the head was small as a needle, so its useless.

I do not want to use it for business, just private

My budget is about R13 000. I heard that the wave is suppose to be 640 to 1200nm? Not sure what that meant to get rid of even the worst blue beards

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Private, thank you for the question.

I am not sure where one can purchase an at home IPL machine; please phone Radiant Healthcare at 011 794 8253 as the may be able to give you advice.

1
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2012/03/17

Hi Private, thank you for the question.

Reply to anti-ageing expert