Question

IOD

My employer failed to report my IOD to the Compensation Commissioner. The accident occurred in 1993. I need to have an operation but the CC refuses to pay my medical expenses. I have been unable to perform my duties and my employer is in the process of medically boarding me without my consent. What remedy do I have. my salary has been terminated and I do not have money to consult a lawyer. What remedy do I have?

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

RE: I O D

It is suggested that you still go to the Compensation Commissioner, report the matter and see if they can do anything about it.