Question
Posted by: anon | 2012-04-25

involuntary ejaculation

the other day I was driving, and I felt contractions in my penis, I sqeezed my legs together and I ejaculated, this was crazy, as my pants were wet, this has never happened before, and I have not even been thinking of sex, with all the stress my company is under. Do you have an answer

I dealt with a case similar to this before and I think you had the answer yourself. Stress. The body has a way to deal with stress and the 'fight of flight response' can kick in. In times like this the body gets rid of anything that can compromise its chances of survival. Men in battle / contacts in war, being highjacked or robbed can even wet or soil themselves at that stage - all involuntary. We know that if you starve your body from nutrients (not eating regularly or balanced diet) this involuntary ejaculation can also happen. Consult your doctor to give you a good check-up just to make sure that nothing else is wrong and then you must find another way to channel your stress and make time to relax. Deidre - SASHA

1
Posted by: sexologist | 2012-04-26

Reply to sexologist