Question
Posted by: michelle | 2009-07-15

invitro

Dear Doc

I am 30yrs old and i have PCOS i tried invitro 2 months ago and fell pregnant but had a miscarriage at 10 weeks.
i can' t afford to do invitro again and i have tried clomid, should i try clomid again. i haven' t had a consistent cycle from the age of
16.

Dear Michelle

I would suggest that you wait at least 2 months before attempting any form of ovulation induction. This is necessary to allow your hormone levels to settle after your miscarriage and to prevent large ovarian cysts forming. It may be necessary to induce a period before starting any ovulation induction. A single month of combined oral contraceptive use may be valuable before using Clomid or equivalent products.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

1
Posted by: INVITRO | 2009-07-15

Hi, i also want to go for invitro. where did you go and the cost involved? was sterilized in 2006 and got f/clips. its either the reversal procedure or IVF?

Reply to INVITRO