Posted by: Worried | 2010-08-14

Inverted nipples

I used to have perfect b cup breasts untill I had my two boys (dont get me wrong, not my boys fault :) ). After my second baby, my nipples became inverted (he also didnt breastfeed but the first one did). I now have saggy breasts that barely fit into b cups, not sure why they shrunk, isnt it the other way around? also, my nipples are inverted, completely so, I can actually take them out, but one touch and they go back in again. They also itch and have some sort of discharge. Is all this even normal? I want to have them fixed, but should my first vist rather be a GP than a plastic surgeon. Sorry, I know, loads of questions, just need to do some research before I go see anybody.

Please help.

I strongly suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination, mammogram and ultrsound of yor breasts to exclude any underlying pathology.