Question
Posted by: Sonika Schreuder | 2012/01/17

INVERTED NIPPLE

Dr. I have got an inverted nipple only on the left side. I have been to a GP, and she checked for breast cancer (normal check-up) and she could not feel any lumps. My nipple has not always been inverted and I am not sure how long it has been. My nipple is sometimes itching, and the whole breast more to the underarm area is sencative.The inverted nipple is lighter of colour the the other. Please give me advise if I do need to go for a second opinion as I am not on a medical aid and I have just qualified as a hairdressed 1 year ago. My age is 23.

This is not a gynae problem. Go back to your GP if you are worried.

1