Posted by: Lillian | 2009-04-28

it' s my boyfriend - he is on my face! whenever he visits, he will forever dig in my bag and purse, he will know exactly how much i' ve got and he will help himself to my coins (which i give to parking attendants) he will take gums, sweets that he finds in my bag, maybe i' m over reacting but he is driving me nuts and i have told him over and over that i hate what he does!!!!!

On your face ? That must be extremely uncomfortable. What you're describing is extremely bad manners and disrespectful. You are not over-reacting in finding this offensive behaviour. How would he feel if you went through his pockets or whataver he uses to carry round HIS stuff ? Why would you want to stay wih someone who shows so very little respect for you ?

Posted by: Lillian | 2009-04-28

what' s worse is that he won' t do it infront of me, the minute i turn my back he will just do that! i buy mints to refresh my breath as i work with clients, this morning i was searching my bag only to find that there' s not even one - i was so upset and i called him- guess what? he admitted to taking them. I am glad that i am not over reacting, his behaviour is disgusting!

Reply to Lillian
Posted by: Me | 2009-04-28

That' s very childish. Sounds like what I used to do with my mother' s purse many many many moons ago (lol).

Reply to Me
Posted by: Kickhisarse | 2009-04-28

That s what I would do. He is just not showing you any respect whatsoever. That is simple bad manners. Its the same uncouth and ill mannered habit that some people have who simply lean over your plate and lift something off it, even if its a chip ! Disgusting sod !! Why do you put up with it ? If you allow him to disrespect you like that, then you must put up with it,

Reply to Kickhisarse