Question
Posted by: Naads | 2008/07/07

Intravenous antibiotics

I was away from work for 6 weeks. In hospital with double pneumonia, and on two antibiotics via a drip. I have not been able to get the strength back since then. Have now picked up a gastric budg - three days of diarrhea and vomiting!! Please recommend a probiotic for me!! I did not know I should have been taking one - my boss told me!!

Expert ImageProbiotics expert

Hi Naads
I recommend REUTERI because:
- it is scientifically tested to be safe and effective
- it is available as a chewable tablet and the dose is only 1 daily – suggest you get a pack of 30.
- refer to www.biogaia.se = more information from the Swedish supplier.