Question
Posted by: Break down | 2012/01/25

Intimate video

The father of my son posted a video of me on the internet.We are not together anymore.I think i was close to callapsing when i saw it few hours ago.This side doeants have admin so i can ask them to remove it.Im think im going to loose my mind.I didnt even see him taking this video.Ive been through a lot with breaking up and the aby.And it seems to be geting worse.I just want to go home and sleep.He says he knows nothing about this.I dont even want to think how many people have it on their phones and pc rite now.
What can i do?I am prepared to even pay someone on IT to have this removed.There must be a way.

On what site did he post this ? Its primarily a legal question, but I think most or all responsible web-sites would make provision for removing any material posted on it which is upsetting to someone else. There is no site that doesn't have admin. Maybe they choose not to disclose how to contact their admin, but there should be ways ( outside my expertise ) to contact them and get the ofending material removed. Speak to an IT / internet expert to assist.
You don't disclose why this particular bit of video is so upsetting to you. Is it perhaps something of you in the nude, sexually active, o drunk, or suchlike ? IF so, then perhaps you were unwise to allow anyone with a camera or camera-phone near you when in such a state.
You will not lose your mind, fortunately, and the impact of this will probably be much less than you are assuming right now.

5
Posted by: Rob | 2012/01/27

Please forward website I would like to check it out too.

Reply to Rob
Posted by: qwerty | 2012/01/25

What is the website? There are always ways of contacting the site administrators. Usually you can email webmaster at whatever the domain name is.

Reply to qwerty
Posted by: Break down | 2012/01/25

I was nude.
Someone close to me came to my place this mornign to show it to me before it start circulating if it does.

Reply to Break down
Posted by: Purple | 2012/01/25

How did you come across the site with it on?

It might be embarassing, but its quite likely that nobody you know will ever see it and if they did might not even recognise you. Strangers who see it definitely won''t recognise you if they see you in person.

Reply to Purple