Posted by: Freaked out | 2012-11-19

Intestinal worms

Dear Cyberdoc,

I suspect that I have intestinal worms. Over the past few days I''ve had a " crawling feeling"  in my anus, no itching, except that I feel itchy all over the more I read and think about the idea of having worms.
I got Vermox at the pharmacy for myself and my child and will be using that AND detoxing for the week, avoiding meat and carbs and also taking some herbs/herbal tea.
I''ve read that re-infestation is common because traditional remedies don''t kill the eggs. What can I do to make sure that I kill the eggs as well to prevent any re-infestation??
Please help!!

Vermox is an excellent product and you can repeat the dose two weeks after the first dose. If you still suspect that you might have intestinal worms, you can consult your doctor for a stool analysis to determine if there are any worms present. You can deworm every four to six months.