Question
Posted by: Pam Immelman | 2012-04-26

Intestinal problems / pain in right side

I''''ve been suffering from intestinal problems for almost 2 years and after several scopes (g&  c), scans, x-rays and blood tests and thousrands of Rands of medication, I still have inexplicable pain. Recently Iheard about the Pill cam which takes pictures of your intestinal tract from top to bottom by just swallowing a pill. Why have 3 gastro-enterologist not recommended it and is it very expensive ?

Pam

The pil cam can be a useful tool but I am sure that the gastroenterologists' tests are more than sufficient. Ask your doctor to prescribe Lethyl 20mg at night. Phenobarbitol is proven to "relax" the nerve endings at an intestinal level. This can be very useful to treat chronic gastric pain and constipation.

1
Posted by: angelo fisher | 2012-08-15

What impact does 30mg lethyl per day have on my liver as i feel it is weakening. I use Phenytoin sodium 200mg/day in morning and 30mg lethyl at night.

Reply to angelo fisher