Question
Posted by: Pam Immelman | 2012-04-14

Intestinal problems

I''ve been suffering from intestinal problems for almost 2 years and after several scopes (g& c), scans, x-rays and blood tests and thousrands of Rands of medication, I still have inexplicable pain. Recently Iheard about the Pill cam which takes pictures of your intestinal tract from top to bottom by just swallowing a pill. Why have 3 gastro-enterologist not recommended it and is it very expensive ?

Expert ImageEating Disorders Expert

Hello Pam,
This forum is exclusively for psychological eating disorders, so I suggest you take your question to the general doctor forum.
Regards,
Graham

2
Posted by: FebriyaNti | 2012-07-03

In HR3200 Here is legislation that will cap Dr''s and stffas pay. Here is also pages that mandate Hospitals to get Convergence groups praise and a fed Lisincies to erect or expand hostpitals. HR3200 is The Foundation for a single person paying logic- More amusing i heard Sen Rangle Say in commity on Cspan here are over 1300 health care insurence Companies in the us CAli has door to 6 ky has Door to 5 WTF maybe you can fix health lacking spendign 1 cents by simply removing the legistlation Preventing Companies from allowing them to sell diagonally state lines. An the 10th Add. Will hold in view of the fact that If State legislation is Distressing the country as a whole then this is what the FED GOV is for to care for the people not rule You Wanna know what head Barrac an the left wing STand for Read the Communist manifesto, Karl Marxs. Democracy is the Road to socialism (marx, Carl) That is why THE US IS A CONSTITUTIONAL Republic., We vote for are Public servants. if you Really want to End poverty Flat Tax 6% accross the board and in 20 Years the industial, manufactureing Jobs come back The more demand for jobs increases the Wages Why would DemocRATes Would each want to fix poverty if here is no more poor then they have no more potential. It''s really Sad Regime has been adaptable the Culture systems for over 60 years an its still crap. Instructor''s are recieving lesson plans and scripts what to Say. Where is the news media, Job loss In view of the fact that Reagan , Poverty is of poorer quality each with each head in view of the fact that Reagan Sorry Obama Ran as a conservative but he is a Maoist. Yes All obama Szars are unconstitional Nixon Resinged before to life accuse so dont use him to defend obama, Don''t Defend health Care, if you have not read HR3200, Don''t Tell me hes not a socialist if you HAven''t Read the communest Manifesto- Educate your self them make Your own Rational Educated Desicions. WE all ALL americans First. END PARTY Politics United we Stand on terrible terms we fall. 0Was this answer helpful?

Reply to FebriyaNti
Posted by: Eating Disorders Expert | 2012-04-17

Hello Pam,
Regards,
Graham

Reply to Eating Disorders Expert