Posted by: renee | 2009-05-21

I would like to know is there a probiotic similar to intestiflora as I am finding it difficult to obtain. I also would like to know is it true that for the first 3 days 3 tablets should be taken 3 times a day 30 min before meals and thereafter i capsule 30 min before every meal.

I have a bloated tummy and have picked up 7-9 kg in 7 months without changing my diet. I have started eating healthier and exercise dialy to try and lose the 7kg that I have picked up. Are there any suggestions?

Expert ImageProbiotics expert

Hi Renee
You can try REUTERI, the dose is simply 1 DAILY (but can be give twice to three time in an acute situation) so much easier to take and to remember. It has been clinically proven to show health benefits at 1 a day.
REUTERI is available in tasty chewable tablets; it is imported from Sweden and is one of the most widely researched probiotics in the world.
If you are eating properly and exercising and still cannot loose weight, you may want to consult your Dr. to understand the cause for weight gain.

I found a source for intestiflora. Look under health and beauty.