Posted by: My girl | 2009-03-24

Can somebody please help.
If an interviewer ask me this question how should I answer it.

“ why do you want to leave your company” 

cally makes good sense --- its more appealing to hear that you are looking for more growth and opportunities than are availablem in yopur present position, than to hear you say bad things about your boss. Unless your firm is likely to be criticial of you in their letters or contacts for reference, in which case you may want tactically and pleasantly to set the record straight

Posted by: cally | 2009-03-24

Be honest but still diplomatic and tactful. Don' t bad-mouth your current company, as it will make YOU look bad. I always prefer to say something like career growth, or personal growth. Maybe you' re looking for better opportunities, or perhaps there' s no room for you to be promoted within your company so you' re stagnating...
Good luck.

Reply to cally