Question
Posted by: ivor | 2009-12-11

interventionist

pls advise if you know of any interventionist in the northern suburbs area of cape town for crack addiction.

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Ivor

We have a fully functional interventions unit that can help in any area of the Western Cape. Please call Nicholas McDiarmid on 021 790 7779 / nicholas.mcdiarmid@harmonyclinic.co.za

Professional interventions have been standard in the United States for a ling time now. Reality shows such as Interventions have brought the process to viewing public and many now seek the same services.

In South Africa today, no such professional service existed until Harmony Addictions Clinic established their own unit earlier this year. Many clients have decided to enter treatment after the families had tried everything with no success.

The process is very specific and structured and is co ordinated by a trained interventionist. For more information on the subject, visit www.harmonygroup.co.za

1
Posted by: Mlamli Paul Mkhize | 2010-06-08

I was at West Rand Alcohol &  Drug rehab for 21 days durind Dec 2004.I have been sober since 27 Nov 2004.Please assist me in finding employment around Gauteng.My cell number is 0735622353.I saw your article in last week''s Sowetan.

Reply to Mlamli Paul Mkhize