Question
Posted by: harrit | 2011/02/04

interrest in sex

my wife z not interesty in sex .she z 24 years.its our 3rd year of marriage.

Gear Harrit,

I would suggest you discuss with your wife the possibility of seeing a sex therapist who could explore with you all the possibilities that may be contributing to you as a couple experiencing the sexual problem that you are which could be as a result of a variable number of reasons. The detail in your post is too limited for me to make anymore specific recommendations and suggestions.

The therapist would also be able to then support, advise and guide you as a couple to improving the status of your sexual relationship.

5
Posted by: Boo | 2011/02/04

I know the feeling though I''m a woman, hubby not interested at all and gets irritated when u talk about it. She''s still young, may be see a therapist together, could help. Good luck

Reply to Boo
Posted by: Sally | 2011/02/04

i so sad, i know what you are going through, though am a woman, my huby also is not inerested in having sex. we are happy together but when i start with a sex thing he just get upset. lets hope it will change.

Reply to Sally
Posted by: Chris | 2011/02/04

Go back to school, you sound lekker dof, maybe that is why she is interested in having sex with you.

Reply to Chris
Posted by: anon | 2011/02/04

get used to it, its only going to get worse.thats how women are all nice in da beggining and then u see their true colours after marriage.sorry for being so nasty but its da truth

Reply to anon
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/02/04

Gear Harrit,

Reply to sexologist