Question
Posted by: BlackMack | 2012/08/24

Interracial - Does colour matter?

Could anyone just inform me what the excitement is of some white women liking some black males and where this fantasy stems from? And how many white women on the Sexologist forum share this hidden/revealed fantasy?

It's difficult to say why exactly anyone has specific erotic fantasy/excitement around anything - it's quite individual. The theory is that we all develop a 'love map' over the course of our lives that shapes what we find erotic and exciting.

Claire - SASHA

6
Posted by: Top Dog | 2012/08/27

hi guys,,let me put this to bed,BLACK AND WHITE..
CHECK WAT HAPPEN TO THE ZEBRA.

Reply to Top Dog
Posted by: Shane | 2012/08/27

apartheid is over and gone,People ,travel the world please and liberate your minds.

Reply to Shane
Posted by: ken | 2012/08/25

there is a myth that black men are bigger which could be part of the attraction, but it is only a myth and not true, one cannot generalize.

Reply to ken
Posted by: Jonathan | 2012/08/24

Don''t get confused between Colour and Size!

Reply to Jonathan
Posted by: Linda | 2012/08/24

Nope, not for me thank you.

Reply to Linda
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/08/24

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist