Question
Posted by: Layla | 2010/09/30

internet surfing?

Hi Doc, I am a married to my husband for close to 20 years. The problem i have is finding him most nights on his notebook. He know how i feel about this. what else can i do as trust is going straight out the window. The problem i have is not knowing what he is up to! I don''t want to come across as the police but i feel hurt that he rather spent the time online than to make love to me. i am FED UP!!!

OK, it's frustrating if your spouse spends many hours inline rather than spending more of that time with you ( everyone is entitled to some hobbies and time to themselves ) - why do you automatically mistrust him ? Have you asked him what he is up to ? If you go up to him while he's engrossed in his computer, does he jump and quickly click away fromw hatever he's looking at ? Maybe he can show you what he's so engrossed in.
Even if you're both marvellous lovers, presumably making love to you would take less than an hour ? SO why can't he surf AND make love to you ? DO you suspect that he is wound up in online porn and now less interested in actual sex ? Is it the rtime he doesn't share with you, or has he become less interested in sex and intimacy ?

2
Posted by: layla | 2010/09/30

he was caught more than once...does click away when i enter...why does men have to be like this maybe i should join a sex chatroom myself!!!

Reply to layla