Question
Posted by: Astonished | 2012-01-25

Internet dating or pomping?

This guy my husband knows is a unemployed piece of crap who prey''s on women. It amazes me how stupid women are. His wife of 4 years has eventually had the balls to get a life and move out leaving him in an empty flat where he could stay till the end of the month. 4 years in which she was abused and broken, 4 years in which he would take her whole pay and he would " manage"  it and give her x amount for siggies etc. He even once showed his friends naked pictures of her!

In anycase with alot of help she is freed form this man who had even at one time held a gun to her head. What does he do? he moves in with a x girlfriend " just until he is on his feet"  and the x girlfriend allows it!!!!

He then goes onto zoosk.com and within a week picks up another woman in her 40''s. She comes to HIS HOUSE for 1st date they kiss as she leaves and she still tells him (he says) if you can kiss well like you can then you can pomp well as well. So their 2nd date she invites him to her house for a whole weekend of bonking.

Im shocked what the hell? Nevermind she has kids, nevermind HIV, nevermind gonarea sifilis etc. They don''t know each other from a bar of soap!

I was thinking if he breaks her, abuses her, takes from her its her own damn stupidity. HONESTLY!

And he say''s there are lots out there even on this flirt dating thing. He say''s the best is divorced woman with kids.

There seem to be no limits on the possible extent of human stupidity. But what surprises me is how you come to know so much about this sad apology for a human being and all of his seedy and dirty activities, and why you choose to let this bother you so much

1