Question
Posted by: EINA!! | 2009/11/10

Internal Piles

Good day Doc 

I suffered with constipation since I can remember. A while ago it was so bad that I am now struggling with piles. I changed my diet and it is going better now. The only problem is that when I have a bowel movement it is VERY sore when it starts - It feels like the inside of my colon is tearing and I bleed a lot. I then spoke to a nurse and she said that it sounds like internal piles. Is there anything that I can take for it. I don' t really want to go for examination as it is embarrasing and too sore when the doctor touches my back-end.

Hallo Eina!
Try Sheriproct or Proctocedyl ointment or suppositories for at least a week daily. Keep stool soft with Lactulose syrup.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/11/10

Hallo Eina!

Reply to cyberdoc