Question
Posted by: Wandi | 2009/08/05

intermensrtual bleeding

I have had intermenstrual bleeding for about 5 years now, and have been on Ovral for almost a year. The bleeding is much less now but still doesn' t want to go away.
I want to go see a gynea to solve the problem completely. What tests/examinations will be done, and what will the costs be? (I do not have medical aid). Thanks

You will have a full exdamination, including a vaginal examination , speculum and pap smear. Further tests will realllly depend on whether it is though to be hormonal or something else.