Question
Posted by: JR | 2013/01/24

Interesting pages

Ladies, have a look on Facebook at two pages. Divorced Womens Club, and Anthony''s words of wisdom for women.

Divorced womens club is a private page where men are not allowed.

Anthony allows men, but he does not tolerate any snide, derogatory comments from men. I

don''t always agree with Anthony on everything he has to say, but, he does ask thought provoking questions that are all very relevant to not just divorced, but all women. He deals mainly with relationships, but also talks extensively about self esteem, careers and just general things that would interest women. The latest question I read ( I could be behind because I have not been on FB much the last few days) was, would you date a man that is separated, or in the process of getting divorced, and motivate your answer. You can post your answer for discussion if you like, personally I don''t - unless I feel very strongly about something - I write them down in my journal, and answer them there, for myself.

Just something else that may help us on our journey towards self actualisation.