Question
Posted by: Monique | 2012/02/03

Interested

Hi Doc,

I trust you are well, and hoping you can assist.

I have become very interested in this section and would like to partake in courses to launch a career in this direction. I certainly hope I''m in the right place... I am situated in JHB area. Where can I find a list of institutions that provide education in this environment?

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Monique, thank you for the question and all well thank you. I am not 100% sure what part of anti-ageing medicine/treatments you are referring to; all medical procedures (such as injectables) may only be performed by medical doctors with specific training, certain chemical peels and lasers may be performed by qualified beauty therapists with appropriate training. If you fall into one of the above categories please submit a second question detailing were you fit in and I can then direct you.

1
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2012/02/04

Reply to anti-ageing expert