Question
Posted by: DW | 2009-06-24

Interest signs of a woman

Hi Dr

I am not sure if this is the right place to post this, but maybe the other readers can give me some insight on their experiances.

I did post a while back, titled ' single forever (4388)' . Well, last week I met a girl, she works at a local bar where my friend and I at times go have a drink or two after work. What I noticed about her is that she does not flirt with the customers like the other bar ladies. To make a long story short, she was very intrested in me(I do not flirt either, too shy) and we chatted and swopped no' s.

I picked up the corage to phone her to ask her out for a drink. She naturally accepted, but most nights she is working, and I have stopped at the bar a few times, when she has just finished work, but had to go home. I have phoned her again, to try and make a plan to meet up.

I want to know, am I phoning her too much? I do not want to screw this one up. But at the same time I feel that if I do not phone her, someone else is going to take her. Can people give me some pointers what to do, not to do etc. This will be my first relationship and I am really looking forward to it, but do not want to push her too much. Help please.

Of course other readers may have useful sggestions. I understand your question, but I'm not sure how WE can tell you whether you're phoning her too much --- surely only she can tell you ? But have some reason for phoning --- does she have a night off, when you might actually get together for a quiet evening ? Ask her about some realistic chance of getting together ---m maybe for a cup of coffee before she goes to work.

3
Posted by: DW | 2009-06-25

Thanks for the responses. I think she has already lost interest, I tried phoning her this morning, she did not answer. Hey Jason, thanks for the info. Please e-mail me so we can chat, I need to ask you a few things if you don' t mind. dw1980 at live coza

Reply to DW
Posted by: Rick | 2009-06-25

You will know if you phone her too much because she will either tell you to lay off or you will get a signal from her that she is not interested in you.

You have to set the initial pace by phoning her maybe twice a week, see how she responds..does she seem pleased to hear your voice or irritated, try it a few times, you will see very soon if you are wasting your time or not.

Phone her as often as you feel comfortable and see how she responds, take it from there.

Actually the easiest is just to ask her straight out, but that takes lots of balls.

Reply to Rick
Posted by: Jason | 2009-06-25

Hey DW,

Might I suggest you do a google search on PUA?

I used to struggle a lot with women until I read about PUA' s by accident 2 years ago and at first I was scared to study the information available, I did not want to admit to myself I need help from others to get girls but its the best thing I have ever done!

These days, I can say with full honesty I get at least one girl every weekend. I used to be in the same situation you are currently in maybe once a year.

Sorry if my post is inappropriate, I just thought I would give some help and I do know a lot of psychologists do not like PUA' s

Regards.

Reply to Jason