Question
Posted by: sandra | 2009-12-03

interdict

Is there someone out there who can tell me the fastest way to get an interdict? As my laywers are in Pretoria and i reside in the Free State

Expert ImageDivorce support expert

You can contact me for a legal referral in your area.

info@sadsa.net

2
Posted by: CAM | 2009-12-08

U can go to the nearest family court and obtain one there. I got mine there.

Reply to CAM
Posted by: G-Dad | 2009-12-07

Depends what interdict you want, if DVI then simply go to the magistrate court you live in and apply, some thing more serious take longer and has to happen at the hight court and will cost a bundle.
Domestic Violence Interdict is only issued for close relative or relationship abuse, the rest you have to goto the high court.

Reply to G-Dad