Question
Posted by: Amad Amad | 2011/02/28

Intercouse

my problem is with my wife, if I lick her clitoris and get Orgasm ... her vagina will be very wet and I''ll do great intercourse.
without clitoris licking and orgasm, her vagina will not be wet. is it normal or not? if not, please your advice

Best Regards

Most women require clitoral stimulation in order to reach an orgasm. Clitoral stimulation enhances pleasure that she experiences due to the oral stimulation and in response prepares her body for penetration by secreting enough lubrication. By the sound of it; the experience is quite normal – you can read more about male and female sexual response by visiting our website – www.sexualhealth.co.za

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.

4
Posted by: nn | 2011/02/28

2MAD. Chootia bol gaar charte ke.

Reply to nn
Posted by: XXX | 2011/02/28

A woman needs foreplay to get turned on so this is not abnormal at all.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: 2MAD | 2011/02/28

sala chootiah

Reply to 2MAD
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/02/28

Reply to sexologist