Question
Posted by: Lee | 2009/09/28

Intercourse without a condom

Hi there,
I feel a bit embarrassed to ask but I really need to know…  I just got married and I never had sexual intercourse before the time. I am on the pill (Minerva 35) and have no problem with it but what I do not know whether it is effective enough to have intercourse without protection? Will I get pregnant if we have intercourse without a condom? Any help will be much appreciated!!!

It is safe without a condom is used correctly.

1
Posted by: Jenny | 2009/09/29

There is always a chance that the pill will not work, therefore if you want to make sure that you don' t fall pregnant, rather use a condom as well.

Reply to Jenny