Question
Posted by: Bee | 2011/06/27

Intercourse with uncomfortable consequences

Every time I have intercourse with my bf, I end up with the same symptoms - uncomfortable itching deep inside my vagina for about two weeks and frequent urinating. He prescribed ointment for me a while back, which I used. He also said that the condition can only be contracted via STI, but he is the only person I had intercourse with?

Dear Bee,

I am not sure what you mean when you said "he prescribed ointment". Did you mean your boyfriend prescribed the ointmemt? If so, is he a medical professional with the scope of practice to diagnose?

I would strongly recommend you make an appointment to see a gynaecologist so that the proper needed investigations can be done so that your condition can be properly diagnosed and treated.

5
Posted by: Bee | 2011/06/29

He is an O& G specialist so he had to neccessary scope. He also said that he would be able to tell if I had slept with someone else? Is this true? He is the only person that I slept with, but I am now not so sure that I am the only one that he is having.

Reply to Bee
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/06/28

Dear Bee,

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Manwood | 2011/06/27

Or you could just get him back by sleeping around as well...that should teach him.

Reply to Manwood

Your BF also needs to be treated otherwise he is just going to re-infect you.

Posted by: Tom | 2011/06/27

Your boyfriend is cheating on you. He is sleeping around.

Reply to Tom