Question
Posted by: Bee | 2011/07/06

Intercourse during menstruation

I would like to know if there are any side effects apart from the obvious, to having intercourse whilst " sailing the Red Sea" . It would be nice to hear from folks who have done it. My hubby and I havent ever, as I am very hygiene concious but he keeps hinting so I first would like to hear what other more experienced folk have to say. PS : Please keeep it civil....

Sex during menstruation has always been a contentious issue between couples and it all comes down to comfort .It is always important that one does what you are comfortable with and should be discussed openly with your partner as you then feel safe and will endeavour to have sex with feeling" violated or unclean"

5
Posted by: Been there | 2011/07/07

Yes, no problem at all. Funnily enough, years ago my girlfriend and I never had a problem with it, yet once I married, someone else, it really did not appeal to me.. If my old flame and I ever got together again, I would have no problem. Odd hey ?

Reply to Been there
Posted by: Been there | 2011/07/07

Reply to Been there
Posted by: Mohammed | 2011/07/07

My wife offer me anal sex. Its nice fun for change.

Reply to Mohammed
Posted by: gina | 2011/07/07

No problem with doing it... it is however personal preference. Just place a towel on the bed for incase, and both clean up after.
I find that I am especially horny during this time...

Reply to gina
Posted by: Ezzy | 2011/07/07

Hi Bee,

My wife is especially excited when sailing the red sea and I have no problem obliging her. Obviously no oral but everything else is demanded and supplied and a quick shower together afterwards is also fun!

Reply to Ezzy