Question
Posted by: Ker | 2011/08/23

intercourse after 2nd child

I have had two kids, 3year old and 1year old, 22months apart and delivered through csection. 2nd c section being an emergency. I find that my libido has dropped drastically since the birth of my 2nd child as I was very active and my husband and I use to have intercourse on a min of 3x a week. I also find that sometimes I do not enjoy intercourse as I did previously. Please advise.

This is common in women with young children, largely due to tiredness and the stresses of having a young family. Also your priorities change. Try making 'special' time alone with your husband.

1