Question
Posted by: Concerned | 2010/12/01

Intercourse

The opening to my wife''''s vagina is very small. I am 37 and she is 41. We have always have problems with penetration and after 19 years, it have now taken it''''s toll on me. Is there a procedure that my wife can undergo to surgically/medically widen her vagina. We probably have penetrative sex 2-3 times a year. I love her and have not cheated but I feel I am getting on in years and that i have really missed out on a wonderfull experience. I was a virgin when I met her. On the rare occasion of penetration, she really battles.< br> < br> Please assist

I am not sure whether this is an incomplete tearing of the hymen, insufficient lubrication or vaginismus (involuntary contraction of the vaginal muscles due to tension). I don't think that surgery is the answer, but a proper assessment by a gynaecologist would help determine exactly what the problem is.

5
Posted by: Busie | 2010/12/03

Take care to the gyno they will make an operation to stretch her vigina i did myself too and it worked out this year in August ...

Reply to Busie
Posted by: Concerned | 2010/12/03

Thank you so much for your comments, i really appreciate it. I thought I was alone and can see there are many more people with the same problem.

Reply to Concerned

Posted by: me | 2010/12/02

me and my fiance have the same problem i cant even think of penetration because it is to painfull for her we went to a gynae and she said that shemust go for the operation. So we will have to see if it worked or not i hope it works. We are getting married in next year.

Reply to me
Posted by: lilly | 2010/12/01

well, actually i am a 41 year old woman and battled for many years with penetrative sex (mostly didn''t do it). I think all vaginas can accomodate nearly all penises (unless super large), she could have vaginismus a unconcious contraction of the vagina opening as she thinks it might be sore.. so it makes penetration difficult and painful. I''m sure she wants to have sex with you but unvoluntarily her body closes up as she might fear pain. Worth going to a sex therapist, it helped me learn to relax and she can do exercises to help her get used to something penetrating her. Good luck. and what a wonderful good man you are for being faithful and still loving her. !!

Reply to lilly