Posted by: howling | 2009-08-08

My wife and I have not been married for too long and when we have sex, I need to slip a towl under her to bar my semen to spil onto the bedding.Is this normal?

We battle to have sex, as she complaints that I hurt her - I generoulsy use lube, with no benefit, with the result that we seldom have sex, as I dont want to cause her pain.

Can you help pleaes?

Thank you.

During intercourse the increased vaginal lubrication and secretion together with the increased ejaculatory volume on orgasm can lead to soiling the bedding from the secretions . This would be considered normal and therefore is not a problem unless there is an excessive amount which might indicate some other cause .
the pain experienced by your partner should be investigated to assess whether it is a physical or psychological cause . Both causes will have to treated to ensure comfort in your sexual lives It is also possible that some sexual information for the both of you would be beneficial.

Posted by: Condom Man | 2009-08-10

To answer your 1st quest. Yes it is normal, once U' ve come inside her the fluid has nowhere else 2 go. Only the tiny sperm in the fluid swim up into + through the cervix while the rest of the ejaculatory fluid has nowhere else to go except out through her vagina again. Your 2nd quest. I take it that U r both inexperienced with sex so take it easy + do a lot of fingering first. Use 1 finger with plenty of lube then try 2 fingers. Her vagina needs 2 get used 2 being penetrated. U guys could even buy a vibrator + penetrate with that until she gets used 2 it. Remember that enough foreplay is vital 2 get her aroused properly b4 U try 2 penetrate her + PLENTLY of lube at first.

Reply to Condom Man