Question
Posted by: Ben | 2010/02/16

Inter Racial Relationships

Heys guys, how many of you are involved in inter racial relationships? NB i am not racist in any way. I am an indian gent and dont know why lately i find white women really attractive.

no reply requires from me

23
Posted by: lovely | 2010/02/21

You guys are making me laugh, hahaha.Ok now on a serious note if I choose a person of different colour or cultures thats my choice nothing wrong with that.Even if I''m married to a person of ma own race and culture we still gonna have problems,relationships are hard period.

Reply to lovely
Posted by: ZIgsta | 2010/02/20

If I could get someone who will treat me right, makes me feel good and makes makes me feel like I have a purpose to exist, irrigardless of their skin colour I would marry her with immediate effect, I''ve seen a couple of my friend who divorced their wives because their not happy, so my question to ppl like anon and old school why would you want to keep yourself miserable in a relationship just because of colour.
Ps my thoughts

Reply to ZIgsta
Posted by: UNKNOWN | 2010/02/20

I have recently got engaged to an indian women, i am a white man. My family are Afrikaans and have stronge veiws on interracial mixing. I have known her for 4 years now and have been dating for 3 years. I have dated white women before but i have never had such a special relationship as what i have now. skin coulor was an issue of the past for me when i met her. at the end of the day we all have red blood, breath the same air, eat the same food, shop at the same places and have the good and bad parts of a relationship, as would a white and white couple have. only difference is skin colour. welcome to the 21st century guys.

Reply to UNKNOWN
Posted by: Ndi | 2010/02/20

It''s called preference. I don''t have a problem with such relationships as it''s a personal choice. I prefer 2 stick 2 my own but dat doesn''t mean dat ppl who go accross race r in any way weird or wrong. Life is about choices...

Reply to Ndi
Posted by: A man | 2010/02/17

Don' t be sorry Ben, in a normal non racial society it would not have caused an uproar, but because we have such narrow mindedness
in this country when it comes to race, it has raised a few hackles of some of the the more conservative people of our country. I personally think it' s ludicrous, we are all one race, namely the HUMAN race.

Reply to A man
Posted by: Ben | 2010/02/17

Juntia, i meant no disrespect to the indian ladies, being indian myself i respect the culture, but in my posting i mentioned, " NB i am not racist in any way" . I am truly sorry if i meant any disprect.

Reply to Ben
Posted by: Ben | 2010/02/17

Guys i am sorry - i didnt know that i will cause such an uproar.

Reply to Ben
Posted by: anon | 2010/02/17

why is it because i only want to mix with, socialise with and breed with my own kind I am labled a racist?

Im a conservative who agrees with the natural order of things. Even within color and race one should not mix due to practical issues, even when differing Christian religion mixes it creates problems. Even a zulu and xhosa couple will have issues, so why not keep it with zulu and zulu, xhoza with xhoza and afrikaan with afrikaans.

Its not rocket science to stick to ones own.

Reply to anon
Posted by: Old School | 2010/02/17

To Woman and A Man.. It goes much further than the colour of the skin. Culture language, customs and upbringing all play an important role in maintaining a non bastardised/mongel race that I prefer. Its my philosphy to keep to my own, you do what you like. I have the right to believe in what I hold dear and because I dont agree with your liberal views on race mixing that does not make me wrong.

Reply to Old School
Posted by: Old School | 2010/02/17

Reply to Old School
Posted by: A man | 2010/02/17

It' s because of people like Anon above that we have so many problems in this country, obviously narrow minded. Where does he/she get the idea that nowhere in the world is right to mix? what utter rubbish. We are all the same inside, we have the same problems, same dreams, etc, it makes no difference. I am so sick of racist people.

Reply to A man
Posted by: Woman | 2010/02/17

Bull anon. ever heard of the mule, what about the liger? and then again the zorse? What about the lioness who raised the deer? Go google before you sprout nonsense.

Reply to Woman

the animals in nature dont mix with other breeds so why must we. stick to your own group, its unnatural to mix. the new sa is not new anymore, and nowhere in the world is it considered right to mix.

Posted by: junita | 2010/02/17

truth, indian culture do think of the fairer and straight hair has more beauty, i think it is unfair towards others i can say that because i am indian and i know that indian men think so much of white girls, we indian girls know that and is starting to dislike indian men because they dont think we are worth it. Its not only you it the whole bollywood mentality where they only have white girls dancing in indian movies, see where the influence is coming from. So unfair

Reply to junita
Posted by: Truth | 2010/02/17

The only reason you find white women attractive is that your culture is beauty conscious and according to your culture the fairer complexion and hair is beautifull in this case a white women is more fairer to you, your culture thinks dark complexions are ugly, i know i lived in the indian community. The white women. You racist.

Reply to Truth
Posted by: Woman | 2010/02/17

Oh please " old school" , it' s just skin colour! To state that somebody must limit him/herself to one colour is really dumb!!! If you want to use that as a way of choosing someone, why not go further- class, culture, language, nationality? Does that make any sense? NO! We'  as a society in South Africa are a mish-mash of culture and colour because our forefathers intermarried. If you are a white, chances are that you have british, dutch, french, spanish blood.

As far as I' m concerned, I only belong to one race - the human one. You should really think about doing the same!!

Ben, it' s about who she is on the inside. I can assure you we all look the same. Only skin- and hair colour is different. We also all feel in the same way. We love, laugh, cry, worry and have joy. Regardless of our colouring.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Old School | 2010/02/16

Ummmm ! I guess knocking around is OK, not for me, but thats my choice as I don' t believe in it, However its the kids that I feel sorry for as like it or not, they are " different"  and don' t really fit in, irrespective of what the liberals out there think. Keep to your own.

Reply to Old School
Posted by: A man | 2010/02/16

I am a white male in my fifties, and I discovered the joys of inter racial love a few years ago when I met a fantastic coloured lady. I have never looked back and am happier than I have ever been. I should also mention she is the best lover I have ever had.

Reply to A man
Posted by: Ben | 2010/02/16

Xx1 i think you meant phases. Maybe

Reply to Ben
Posted by: xx1 | 2010/02/16

There is fases that a person go through. I suppose you are in of those fasses.

Reply to xx1
Posted by: topdog | 2010/02/16

mmmmmmmmm.well its ur choice,make the most of what u have

Reply to topdog
Posted by: Ben | 2010/02/16

Hey Topdog, i do understand its a new SA. Not sure if that the choice i have made as yet

Reply to Ben
Posted by: topdog | 2010/02/16

hi,that is the choice u have taken.its a new south africa.

Reply to topdog