Posted by: Celeste | 2009-02-19

Intense Pain During Intercourse - help:(

I have been experiencing intense pain during intercourse, but only in certain positions, its more so at a certain angle.. its a really intense pain, and its causing a lot of problems for me, as i am only confortable in one position, and i feel it is greatly affecting my sex life with my partner:(

Last night it was a sudden intense pain, i let out a scream and i started crying, so i feel it may be getting worse.

I really want to go see a gynea for an inspection, but i don' t know if i will have the confidence to talk about this properly.

What could it be?

Help please:(

It may just be your partner hitting a sensitive area in certain positions. Have a check-up to reassure yourself that there is nothing serious there.

Posted by: CELESTE | 2009-03-02

Gynae doc, i dont want to be assured there is nothing wrong, its every position! I want something serious to be wrong so that it may be fixed so that i dont have pain during sex! Honestly. Some of your answers are quite ridiculous. I asked cyber doc who said it is definitely not normal and i should seek urgent medical assistance and go have an examination. You' re not much help, if i must be honest!

Reply to CELESTE
Posted by: celeste | 2009-02-20

Thanks Shy! What did he say u can do about it? I went to a gynae who told me i had that a few years ago??? im not on medical aid......

Reply to celeste
Posted by: shy | 2009-02-19

Hi Celeste
I have experienced the same pain when ahving intercourse and went to see my gynae, he did a sonar and discovered that i had a retroverted Uteras, which is why it is painfull for me... u need to go and check yourself out as it could be endometriosis or something else... could luck

Reply to shy
Posted by: Dee | 2009-02-19

It could be endometriosis or even vaginismus. I think you should see a gynae asap.

Reply to Dee