Question
Posted by: Flow | 2012/04/24

Intense lower abdominal pain

we have been trying to conceive for months with no luck, this time my LMP was on 01/04 (28days cycle) and we had sex on the 12/04 and 13/04 and from the 20/04 i have been having this intense sharp pain on my lower abdomen and back. my legs tend to cramp mostly at night. have a bad heache and today 24/04 the pain is very bad.could i be pregnant? my next period is expected to be on 29/04

I don't know what the cause of your pain is. Pregnancy does not cause pain. See your doctor if the pain is severe.

1