Posted by: Mike | 2009-07-07

Integrated Health Expert

Hi expert

I' m not quite sure i understand what you' re offering/what type of issues i can bring to you. Could you please tell me a bit more about what you do/issues you deal with. Many thanks,

Expert ImageArchive

Hi Mike

Firstly, I have a Batchelors degree with a Psych. major so have had an interest in how our psyche and our emotions (programming) impact on our health and 'state of wellbeing'. I then studied and became a chiropractor, which spurred my interest in the neuro-musculo-skeletal system and how integral this system is in supporting optimal function. Finally, I have a Diploma in Applied Clinical Nutrition which has provided me with indepth knowledge as the how our biochemistry directs function.

All of this knowledge has been 'tried and tested' over 25 years of diverse clinical practice, which has provided me with an ingkling of how our bodies function and has allowed me to develop a clinical practice that Integrates all of these dimensions.

My function on this forum is to offer information / perspective about any health related matter, however I am not a medical doctor and do not profess to be able to comment on the medical management of medical conditions. It is not to make diagnoses or offer treatment plans, but rather adjuncts to complement, and, hopefully, enhance, approaches to the management of a variety of conditions.

Posted by: Elizabeth Boonzaaier | 2009-10-16

please reply to question above. thank you

Reply to Elizabeth Boonzaaier
Posted by: Elizabeth Boonzaaier | 2009-10-10

Since last yr have had 10 bladder infections &  also had my urethra tube stretched - do not want any more conventional antibiotics and have decided to visit an Integrated Dr. Am on Andrographis Complex tabs 2 x 3 a day, plus Cravera drops and Clear Urinary Heat tabs 4 x 2 a day. Day 5 now - how long will it take before the pressure feeling on bladder disappears? - no burning at present. THU, Sincerely, Mrs E M

Reply to Elizabeth Boonzaaier