Question
Posted by: JustTrying | 2009-09-18

Intake of water and supplements

I would like to know how much water should one drink when taking supplements? I currently have 2 servings of EVOX 5XL Muscle Builder per day and Muscle Science Explode for each gym workout (3 times a week) At moment I drink about 4.5 litres of water a day, sometimes more. I am trying to gain weight.

Expert ImageSports Nutrition

Don’t worry about drinking more water it certainly sounds sufficient!
Re gaining weight you need to increase your calorie intake and therefore the Muscle Builder will certainly help to do exactly that – if your agains are not sufficient you will need to increase your calorie intake even slightly more and make sure you eat a 50% carb, 30% protein and 20% fat split.

Take care
Vanessa