Question
Posted by: Handicap | 2008/08/27

Insurance for Mental Disabled Women

I need life ins. for my 27 year old mentally disabled female who is in excellent physical health. She receives a monthly annuity for her care that will discontinue upon her death. Now that I have dedicated 27 years in the home to her care I would like life ins. in case of her death although she is expected to live a normal life span. Are their insurance companies that will issue a policy and if so which ones so that I may contact them.

Expert ImageHandicap Expert

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

I confirm that you will be able to take out a life assurance for a healthy mentally disabled person. I therefore, suggest that you contact a broker.