Posted by: Jalon | 2012-03-19

I have days, say once in a while, when i''d feel tired for no reason. I had a good nyts rest, and didnt do anything physical. The minute I get up to do something like housework, then I feel extremely week and tired, if I continue to work, then if I keep my hand up, it will shake. If seen my neighbour also has it, but she always has the shakes, she smokes and drinks, and works whole day. What is the similarites here? it also feels similar to diabetic low. but I had 2 weetbix with milk and sugar, so why do I get it?

Im obese, havent drank alcohol in 3months, no coffee in 2 months, havent smoked in 2 years, didnt use drugs in 4 years. I eat 3 times a day, dont have blood pressure problems, I did a sugar test when I was pregnant 18months ago its was 4, normal. So what can this be? Sudden drop in insulin?

There are a multitude of possible causes for fatigue and it is therefore, important to consult your doctor for blood tests, in order to make a proper diagnosis. Causes can include diabetes, hypothyroidism, vitamin deficiencies, anemia etc.

Please refer to the following link regarding chronic fatigue for more information: