Posted by: Linette | 2011-03-04

Insuline Resistance

My son is 7 years old and has been picking up weight from the age of 3 years. We are trying to eat helthy and he is very active but he doesn''''t lose weight. We had a blood test done last year and his Glucose is normal but his Insuline is above the limit. Can he have Insuline Resistance, and if so is there any herbal medication that he can use ?

Expert ImageNatural health

If his blood insulin was above normal he is insulin resistance. His diet is of utter importance. Low gi, small frequent meals, no sugar, no bread, no refined foods. all this this aggravates blood sugar. Conditions like insulin resistance should be monitored with a health practitioner. You can use Zyzygium from heel (10 drops three times daily) and Chromium supplements.

Dr Debbie

Posted by: Linette | 2011-03-09

Thanks for this info. I also did the siliva test in the water with him, so I think he has candida too. I have started him on cinnamone 450mg twice a day ? Do you think this will help ?

Reply to Linette