Posted by: Delis | 2008-12-18

My boss an i argued about a certain situation regarding moving that we were unhappy with they refused to hear us out.

She did a fair amount of screaming while i did speak back at her. Only to be called in by her close friend and superior the next day warned next time a letter of insubordination will be issued. Apparently other people witnessed the incident thought i was out of line it she made her decision based on this solely. I was not even asked my side of the story.

I have a long history with my manager as i also blew the whistle on fraud with travel card points she was exchanging them for tickets overseas for her whole family as well as theft (proven with witnesses) from the company flat - threadmill satlelite dish decoder furniture , elctronics etc.

she got off with a mere resignation as public officer and said that previous management approved the points for her to use (these managers were fired from co) no explaination for theft but mentioned knowing illegal activities the co was involved in at the time

I was not protected as a whistle blower and the management i had exposed this to has left. Meanwhile i have had to still report to her despite all of this. with new management they have no idea about her history yet she is still allowed to work in finances?

I have had enough after this as i have been working here for 6 yrs with nothing negative on my file yet she can do this over a disagreement?

what are my options resign and expose her to the president of the company who already fired her for mediocre things or stick this out and made to be looked like monster?

Also what does the letter for insubordination mean?

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

Unfortunately an employer can give a warning without a proper hearing. It is suggested that you raise a grievance to her superior.