Question
Posted by: mimmy | 2010/09/05

instant dryness

Hi, why is it when I have an orgasm, I instantly dry up,even if my husband is still busy. I dry up so badly that we need to stop as it hurts

Dear Mimmy,

I am assuming that up until you reach orgasm that you experience sufficient lubrication and the penetrative sex is pleasureable and comfortable?

It is possible that you have a rapid resolution phase in your sexual response cycle ( this is the phase of the sexual response cycle after orgasm, where the body returns back to its pre-aroused state). It may be advisable that as a rule you keep water based lubricant next to your bed (or wherever it is you are having sex)for the times you do reach orgasm before your husband does to apply vaginally and to the shaft of his penis to ensure continued comfort, or you could have him orgasm first and him bring you to orgasm after orally or manually, or after you have reached orgasm, he can withdraw and you bring him to orgasm manually or orally. It keeps things variable.

1
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/09/05

Dear Mimmy,

Reply to sexologist