Question
Posted by: Vuvu | 2010-11-24

insomnic

my problem is being insomnic evev on sleeping tabs and also natural and herbal aids. This has been a problem ever since i can remember. this is disturbing me because i need to have a descent sleep to be revitilised for the following day. I''ve been on depression medication but i also could''nt get any joy on it. In this condition i have improved but not sleeping is my frustration. Tablets don''t work especially when their strength is above 5mg. My age is 42 and i''m not ussually stressed. Plz come to my rescue i need an urgent help.

Expert ImageSleep Expert

You are absolutely correct - sleeping tablets, whether "natural" or otherwise, do NOT work in the long term. They are great for use once in a while, but should not be used continuously.

You will need to see a doctor who knows about sleep - a proper diagnosis about your problem needs to be made, and then effective treatment can be given.

Because there are a number of conditions which can cause your problem, it is not possible to give a standard answer to your question.

2
Posted by: Althea | 2010-12-02

I have been taking Dormicum 15mg''s for the last 10 years.

Please help me out

Reply to Althea
Posted by: Sleep expert | 2010-11-25

Reply to Sleep expert