Question
Posted by: Caden | 2011/09/20

INSOMNIA

have been having problems sleeping for years, I battle to fall off to sleep and if I do then I am awake by 3am and cannot get back to sleep. My main problem is I cannot switch off my thoughts are constantly racing.

I have tried reflexology recently it didn’ t work, I have been on have been having problems sleeping for years, I battle to fall off to sleep and if I do then I am awake by 3am and cannot get back to sleep. My main problem is I cannot switch off my thoughts are constantly racing.

I have tried reflexology recently it didn’ t work, I have been on trypteline which I have now stopped, please advise me on the best therapy/specialist that I should go see

Expert ImageSleep Expert

One of the most common reasons for this is depression. That is because sleep and depression use the same chemical messengers in the brain. If you think you might be depressed, speak to your doctor. Otherwise you will probably need to see a sleep doctor about it.